It’s nice to know the characteristics of those who visit your website, but it’s a lot nicer to know the characteristics of those who visit your website AND take a trip to your destination. It’s additionally important to know the profile of those who aren’t visiting you, to see if your web-based messages might be missing potential markets. We’ll assist you in understanding the profiles of your website visitors by helping find answers to the following questions:
Conversion & Return on Investment
- What information does your website visitors prefer to find on a website?
- What are the demographics of your website visitors?
- Which geographic regions generate your best (most $$, most visits) markets?
- What are the tripographics of visitors to your destination?
- How satisfied are visitors to your destination with the key attributes of your destination?
- What is the primary purpose of people’s visits to your destination?
- How much, and on what, did people spend at your destination?
- Where did non-visitors go to instead of your destination?
- Why wasn’t your destination non-visitors’ first choice?
Odds are that you have a board or steering committee that likes justification for the money that you spend. While you could just tell them that you’re doing a great job, hard numbers generally give them a better impression. We’ll help answer the questions that people have about your effectiveness, by answering the following questions:
- What is your Website’s Gross Conversion (% of Website visitors that visit your destination)?